ZoomText 10 Stops Working after Windows 7 Goes to Screen Saver Mode

  • Sherry Wells
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2012
      Hello,

      I have had ZoomText 9.1 and now 10 on 2 different Windows 7 computers. If
      I leave the computer for an extended length of time then come back, the
      magnification is gone. ZT is still open and if I go to the magnification
      menu, 12 is still checked. I cannot use the keys to increase or decrease
      magnification. I can close ZT but then cannot open it again without
      rebooting. If it matters, I also use Jaws and it is active and remains on
      when this happens. Has anyone else had this problem and found a solution?
      It is really aggravating to have to reboot all the time. Thanks.

      Regards,
      Sherry Wells