RE: [magnifiers] ZoomText 9.1 locked out...

  • TONY CRETNEY
    Message 1 of 5 , May 2, 2012
      I have been running Zoom Text 10 since I bought this computer in December of
      last year and have no problems at all with it. It is very stable indeed.
      Tony

      Message 2 of 5 , May 2, 2012
        I just spoke with our support team on this issue. They have zero reports of this happening across the entire worldwide user base running ZT 9.1.

        Please feel free to contact our support team directly if you experience something like this - but our assumption is that there is no problem.

        Thanks

        Doug

        Ai Squared

        Message 3 of 5 , May 2, 2012
          Leo,

          I agree with you about my friend's computer is sooo strange in a way that
          ZoomText became inability of feature in ZoomText 9.19.

          Leo, I use ZoomText 10 at work only. My workplace had to upgrade from
          ZoomText 9.1 to 10 during the server maintenance on February 12th. Before
          that my interpreter had to install ZoomText 10 per the guy from IT
          Department's instruction. I tried ZoomText, it seems almost the same as
          ZoomText 9.19. Not much is different, but some improvement in cursor
          tracking on Firefox.

          Honestly, I haven't used all other application at work. I only use Firefox,
          Outlook 2003, but not much. I have been crazily busy therefore, I don't have
          the time!

          Johnny :)