Learning to use Zoomtext Reader

  • michelle.bernstein35
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6 7:48 AM
      I am currently using Zoomtext magnification, but I need to learn to use the Zoomtext reader especially the keyboard commands. How did you best learn how to use the Zoomtext reader and keyboard commands? I find the Zoomtext tutorials visually disorienting because they move around the screen alot and I prefer that the screen be still. Did you just learn to memorize the Keyboard commands that you usually use? Is there a good online resource to learn how to use the reader and keyboard commands?

      Michelle