Zoom text

  • Haverp@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14, 2012
      Has anyone upgraded to zoomtext 10? Any comments? i'm trying to figure
      out if and when to upgrade from 9. I want to buy a laptop in the near
      future don't know whether it smart to get one with windows 7 and zoomtext 10
      while we can still disable IE9, or wait and see what is involved in Windows 8.
      I'm also not sure how long with progressive blindness I can continue
      using zoomtext. I'll probably need to move to a full funchion screen reader
      sometime in the next fiew years. I'm usually in the range of 12x-14 x
      magnification with speech reinforcement now. I currently use a Vista desktop
      with a zoomtext 9.1, but need a portable computer as well for many reasons.

      Any suggestions or insights to help me make a wise decision. Finances are
      limited.

      /greg