help me.I'm looking for a magnifier like this image

  • Jafar Aliabadi
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 24, 2012
      hello.
      I see many magnifier with lens that follow the mouse. but in all mouse pointer located in the center of the lens( attached image Type 1).in this type of magnifiers detecting of real position of mouse is difficult.( for example windows 7 magnifier "lens" type)
      I looking a magnifier(for windows) that follow the mouse pointer and like (attached image Type 2). mouse pointer is located out of the magnify window(lens).

      sorry for poor english language.
      Thanks in advance.