Re: [magnifiers] FULL SCREEN ANDROID APP MAGNIFIERS

  • Karey Carbaugh
    Message 1 of 14 , Dec 31, 2011
      Thanks Pete,

      Yes, I'm using the Zoom feature under Settings, Accessibility.  As I mentioned, it does pretty well, on the iPhone, except for the 3 or 4 icons at the bottom of the screen, and does not enlargge the text under the icons on the main desktop, but otherwise, it seems to enlarge everything.  I've only looked at it in the store and on my family members' phones and iPad, but it seems pretty good.  The iPad did seem to enlarge the text under the icons as well, and didn't have the 3 or 4 icons at the bottom which were not enlarged.  The only issue I saw on both is that when you scroll down to see the keyboard, you can't see what you're typing on the screen if you're on a website.  It seems to display OK kn text messages on the phone.

      For the most part, I'm fairly impressed.  Its also unfortunate that you cannot use BOTH the Voice over feature and Zoom at the same time, but that does not work.

      Thank you,
      Have a Great Day!

      Karey Carbaugh