My frustration with Adobe(R) Reader and ZoomText...

  • John Cunniff
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 2011
      Hello, Everybody!

      Last Summer, when I encountered an error right after ZoomText loaded in
      after

      Adobe(r) Reader 10.1 installer came up without an error, but after ZoomText

      loaded, Reader said it encountered an error saying "No error available." I
      had

      to hit X. No option. Someone suggested me to install a new update manually.

      did with 10.3 version. I only downloaded and installed without a "clean

      install" but, the same problem occurred. Until 11.0 came out from their

      website, I got the error came back. I did a "Clean install" by deleting the
      old

      version first. Then, downloaded a new executable setup file. I installed as

      usual. Then, today, I got Flash Reader update first with no error until

      ZoomText loaded in. Again, the same error as last Summer. that made me
      furious.

      So, I need your help.

      I am using the following:

      Windows XP SP3

      ZoomText 9.19.1.53 - 15 User License [for my work PC]

      Adobe(R) Reader 11.0 [stuck with it!]

      This is very frustrating! Can someone tell me how to kill a big problem???

      Thank you very much.

      Sincerely,

      John Cunniff

      Sent from PINE via telnet