Free Magnifier software for Android

  • Rui Cruz
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2011

      Does anyone know a free magnifier app for Android?
      I'm not searching for a hardware replacement to use with a camera, I'm
      rather searching for a way to increase magnifications on the screen
      (menus and such) or to increase font size.

      I try an app called Font Changed (I also root my phone to use it) but it
      only changes the font and not the size of the font.

      I appreciate any help you can give out.

      --
      *Rui Cruz*
      Tel: +351 21 099 70 22