Zoomtext and acrobat reader

  • snloohoo
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 2011
      Hi All, I use Zoomtext 9.1 on Windows vista. I had a total computer crash a couple of months ago which forced me to buy a new hard drive and reload all my programs. Prior to this I was able to use Zoomtext magnifier and speach on pdf files. Since reloading Zoomtext no longer works at all with acrobat reader.

      What is the problem? Any help would be appreciated.

      Sue