Re: [magnifiers] Zoomtext 9.1 keeps requesting re activation!

  • Tony Cretney
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 4, 2011
      Don't know what the problem is but I had a very similar situation arose just
      after I installed and activated Zoom Text 8.1. There was a patch available
      to sort that out which I was eventually able to get hold of. wonder if that
      same patch would sort out your problems or if there is a similar one
      available.
      Tony