Zoomtext & Serotek

  • DLBayerl
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2011
      Has anyone tried using these two in combination with windows XP? I have a client that uses Zoomtext & wanted to try SamNet for her emails (has a nice, straight-forward platform). When we downloaded the trial her screen went bonkers, stobing blak & white, then blue & white, and then blue & yellow. Apparently there was some conflict with magnification. SamNet was removed & with some work was able to get the computer back to its normal state. We then tried just using SAtoGO for its internet interface (Zoomtext can be incredibly cumbersome with webpages) and experience the same strobing.
      Just wondered if anyone else has experienced this.
      Thanks1