Zoomtext 9.1 keeps requesting re activation!

  • Paul Traynor
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 12, 2011
      Hi All,

      I am using Zoomtext 9.1.4 and for some reason it keeps requesting reactivation after every few days. I go in and re-activate it and it works fine but like I said after a few days has gone past again the re-activation screen comes up. Has anyone any ideas of whats going on here.

      Many thanks,

      Paul.

    • Tony Cretney
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 4, 2011
        Don't know what the problem is but I had a very similar situation arose just
        after I installed and activated Zoom Text 8.1. There was a patch available
        to sort that out which I was eventually able to get hold of. wonder if that
        same patch would sort out your problems or if there is a similar one
        available.
        Tony