RE: [magnifiers] Windows 95

  • Gary Walker
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 12, 2011
      Tony,

      I'm out of the office today but if you want to give me a call on Monday I'll see what we can do to help.

      Gary Walker
      Ai Squared
      Product Support Manager

      802-362-3612 ext 3

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 12, 2011
        Tony,

        I assume that older versions of Zoomtext, like 6.x, would be the best
        alternative to match yhour client.

        I am sure that AiSquared does not sell nor support such old versions.
        However it could be possible to retrieve them from people who have been
        using Zoomtext since Windows 95 and no longer need their old versions.

        Take care,

        Leo

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 12, 2011
          Hi Guys,

          Check out www.getwinzoom.com WinZoom is structured to operate with Windows based operating systems.

          Have your client download our 30 day trial. We also offer a USB version and does not require any administrative privileges.

          Thank you
          Armin Flores
          www.getwinzoom.com