Windows 95

  • Tony & Karen Heath
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 12, 2011
      Are there still any screen magnification software programs out there that will run with Windows 95. Yes, thats right, I said Windows 95. I have a client who wants to hang on to her old computer but needs some screen magnification.

    • Gary Walker
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 12, 2011
        Tony,

        I'm out of the office today but if you want to give me a call on Monday I'll see what we can do to help.

        Gary Walker
        Ai Squared
        Product Support Manager

        802-362-3612 ext 3

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 12, 2011
          Tony,

          I assume that older versions of Zoomtext, like 6.x, would be the best
          alternative to match yhour client.

          I am sure that AiSquared does not sell nor support such old versions.
          However it could be possible to retrieve them from people who have been
          using Zoomtext since Windows 95 and no longer need their old versions.

          Take care,

          Leo

          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 12, 2011
            Hi Guys,

            Check out www.getwinzoom.com WinZoom is structured to operate with Windows based operating systems.

            Have your client download our 30 day trial. We also offer a USB version and does not require any administrative privileges.

            Thank you
            Armin Flores
            www.getwinzoom.com

          • Haverp@aol.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 12, 2011
              I have some old versons of zoomtext, I don't know what the licensing issues
              are with that as I've upgraded to new versions. If you can get good
              answers to the impact on my license perhaps there's a solution there.

              /greg