Re: [magnifiers] Adobe(R) Flash Player against ZoomText

  • JC
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 6, 2011
      I have had the same problem with Flash and Zoomtext, at startup. My solution is
      to go directly to the Adobe Flash download page, then save and execute the
      installation file. That works fine for me even with ZT running.

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 6, 2011
        Hello, JC,

        Thank you very much for your suggestion from what you did and it worked for
        you. Great idea... I will go to Flash Player's web link and download the
        latest update soon.

        Johnny :)

        On Wed, Jul 6, 2011 at 6:12 PM, JC <jcvous@...> wrote:

        > I have had the same problem with Flash and Zoomtext, at startup. My
        > solution is
        > to go directly to the Adobe Flash download page, then save and execute the
        > installation file. That works fine for me even with ZT running.

        *John Cunniff
        President,
        Deaf-Blind Contact Center
        E-mail: johncunniff@... or johnc@...