zoomtext support in MN

  • Janelle Moody
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 12, 2011
      I'm seeking Zoomtext resources in MN for my father, who has recently become
      visually impaired. Specifically, I'm looking for one-on-one or small group
      training sessions. Does anyone know of such thing in the Twin Cities area?

    • Armin Flores
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 13, 2011
        Hi Janelle,

         You may want to take a look at www.getwinzoom.com This is a much simpler program to run.

        Thank you
        Armin Flores

      • Paul Traynor
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 12 8:55 AM
          Hi All,

          I am using Zoomtext 9.1.4 and for some reason it keeps requesting reactivation after every few days. I go in and re-activate it and it works fine but like I said after a few days has gone past again the re-activation screen comes up. Has anyone any ideas of whats going on here.

          Many thanks,

          Paul.

        • Tony Cretney
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 4, 2011
            Don't know what the problem is but I had a very similar situation arose just
            after I installed and activated Zoom Text 8.1. There was a patch available
            to sort that out which I was eventually able to get hold of. wonder if that
            same patch would sort out your problems or if there is a similar one
            available.
            Tony