Magnification testing of Internet Explorer

  • Griffiths, Steve
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2011
      Next week I'm going to be doing some work on the Internet Explorer 9
      beta, and would like to include the perspective of magnification users.
      I'm looking for UK-based volunteers in or near London, Birmingham or
      Bristol who would be willing to spend a couple of hours helping with
      this work. If you're interested, please email me a telephone number I
      can contact you on to discuss in more detail.

      Thanks,
      Steve

      ---
      Steve Griffiths
      Digital Accessibility Development Officer
      Royal National Institute of Blind People
      58-72 John Bright Street
      Birmingham B1 1BN

      Tel: 0121 665 4255
      Email: steve.griffiths@...
      Web: http://www.rnib.org.uk

      --
      DISCLAIMER:

      and any attachments from your system.

      cannot accept any responsibility for any such which are transmitted.

      those of RNIB.

      RNIB Registered Charity Number: 226227

      Website: http://www.rnib.org.uk