WinZoom USB 4.0

  • Armin
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 6, 2010
      WinZoom USB 4.0 screen reader and magnifier was released 10/2010 to meet the needs of Windows 7 and our current customer base who made the upgrade. In creating WinZoom 4.0 we took into account the feed back we received from our end-users and those that wanted to experience an affordable and truly portable screen reader and magnifier.

      In listening to our customers we also created WinZoom lite. WinZoom lite is a streamline version of it's predecessor. We found clients with older computers were having trouble supporting the software needed to run WinZoom 4.0 (Auto Run and Large Magnification).

      Feel free to download your 30 day trial at www.getwinzoom.com

      Thank you
      Armin Flores
      Product Executive
      800-575-1456 ext 204
    • phelan
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 7, 2010
        Mr Arman Flores

        How would you compare Winzoom to Zoomtex?
        What features does Winzoom have that Zoomtex does not have and vise versa.

        Landa

        Feel free to download your 30 day trial at www.getwinzoom.com

        Thank you
        Armin Flores