RE: [magnifiers] Mobile handset needed

  • phelan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 30, 2010
      Mathew
      You may like the N86

      Much Aloha,
      Landa

      -----Original Message-----
      From: magnifiers@yahoogroups.com [mailto:magnifiers@yahoogroups.com] On
      Behalf Of Matthew Sullivan
      Sent: Friday, July 23, 2010 4:00 AM
      To: magnifiers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [magnifiers] Mobile handset needed

      Hi

      I have been using a Nokia N82 handset with Nuance Talks and Zooms
      installed with no issue for the last 2 and a half years. My handset
      has now packed in, any suggestions for a suitable alternative? I liked
      the N82 as it had it's own number pad (ie not a touchscreen or QWERTY)
      and the buttons were fairly tactile.

      Any suggestions for a decent Symbian phone which a visually impaired
      person could use?

      Thanks.