ThunderBird & ZoomText

  • John Cunniff
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2010
      Hello, Everybody,

      I tried using ThunderBird 3.0 with ZoomText, it is crazy. When I hit
      Next for first message. If I wanted to scroll down using the keyboard,
      like three tabs to the wide view. But, the tab keeps hopping around
      these fancy buttons. It is driving me nuts... In both old Netscape 6/7
      and SeaMonkey, I hit only 2 or 3 taabs. And use up/down arrow for scrolling.

      For ThunderBird, I use Wide View from Layout menu in the View menu.

      Let me know.

      Thanks!

      Johnny :)

      --