Re: [magnifiers]

  • Haverp@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2010
      I am sorry This message came from a virus I thought I had eliminated from
      my computer. I have taken this address out of my address book, but that
      doesn't seem to stop this virus.

      I am apoligize for the inconvience, but I don't know what to do about it.

      /greg

      In a message dated 7/2/2010 1:26:53 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      Haverp@... writes:

      _http://sites.google.com/site/supremehauling/etqqjtbs_
      (http://sites.google.com/site/supremehauling/etqqjtbs)