Re: [magnifiers] Need help with Internet Explorer

  • John Cunniff
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 20, 2010
      Frank and JC:

      Sorry for being late. I was too busy while I was out of town with a
      friend of mine. I have the access to the Internet, but my time was
      really limited! Smile.

      Anyway, thanks JC & Frank for replying to my inquiry on this issue. My
      friend uses AOL Instant Messenger(R) version 7.3.6.4, it is a beautiful
      Buddy List, but, it showed blurriness on her screen. I myself uses AIM
      7.3.6.4, too, but not blurriness with ZoomText. Because my system uses
      IE 6! I refused to install IE 7 myself. But, unfortunately, my friend's
      interpreter did installed that for my friend, ugh. That is too late.
      Because JC says that we cannot go back from IE 7 to the previous
      version. Darn it.

      I forwarded to my friend the instructions on how to fix the problem to
      my friend. I think that the ClearTypes should resolve LifeStream's
      blurriness.

      Let's pray!

      Thank you.

      Johnny :)