Text to speech engine

  • phelan
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 6, 2010
      Hello

      I uninstalled Zoomtex 7.0 and did a up graded to ZOOMTEX 9
      I Lost my Text to Speech Engine Peter, is there a way I can get it back?

      Landa
    • phelan
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 6, 2010
        Hello
        It is me Landa again.
        Please disregard my last message I figured it out.

        Have a happy summer.

        Much Aloha,
        Landa

        I uninstalled Zoomtex 7.0 and did a up graded to ZOOMTEX 9
        I Lost my Text to Speech Engine Peter, is there a way I can get it back?

        Landa

      • TONY CRETNEY
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 7, 2010
          If you have the original disc that you installed Zoom Text 7 from and put
          that into your c.d.drive it should give you an option somewhere to install
          extra speech engines i think. If you have Zoom Text 9 on a disc then you
          should be able to install the speech engines from that without too much
          difficulty.
          Tony

          > I uninstalled Zoomtex 7.0 and did a up graded to ZOOMTEX 9
          > I Lost my Text to Speech Engine Peter, is there a way I can get it back?
          >

          > Landa

        • phelan
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 7, 2010
            Thank you Tony
            I finally figured it out.

            Now I am trying to slow down my paning my screen flys around really fast
            sometimes.
            when I arrow up or down from one line to another and there is a space
            between them.

            Much Aloha,
            Landa