HyperLens - A lightweight and more affordable alternative!

  • tonymx08
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 1, 2010
      Hi All,

      HyperLens (newly released by VisionSuit Software
      <http://www.visionsuit.com> ) has some unique features:

      1. Zooming with arbitrary rotation. That is to say, use Ctrl + Mouse
      Wheel to zoom, or along with Shift key to rotate at the same time. In
      both Shaped Lens and Full-screen modes.
      2. Highly optimized real-time sharpening filters (Sharpen and Edge
      Enhance).
      3. Full color level adjustments for every color channel in all the 4
      color modes (True Color, Grayscale, Invert and Sepia), which enable you
      to clearly view the dim graphic/video details hidden in the dark areas
      that normally very hard to be seen.
      4. Full color adjustments (Brightness, Contrast, Saturation and Hue)
      and mouse cursor enhancements (Size, Color and Opacity).
      5. Full mouse cursor enhancements, now supports mouse cursor size up
      to 128 x 128 pixels.
      6. Realistic click highlighting effects.
      7. Working smoothly with almost all screen resolutions in full-screen
      mode.
      8. 12 built-in realistic anti-glare texture filters.
      The 30-day Free Trial of HyperLens 6.0 can be downloaded at:
      http://www.visionsuit.com/HyperLensSetup.exe
      <http://www.visionsuit.com/HyperLensSetup.exe> (5.27 MB)
      or
      http://www.visionsuit.com/HyperLensSetup.zip
      <http://www.visionsuit.com/HyperLensSetup.zip> (5.24 MB)

      For more detailed information about HyperLens, please visit the product
      page at:
      http://www.visionsuit.com/index.html
      <http://www.visionsuit.com/index.html>

      Finally hope HyperLens will suit your visual needs much better!

      Best regards,
      Tony

    • Thomas Morgan
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 1, 2010
        How does it compare to the free windows 7 built in full screen magnifier?

        How does it compare to Zoomtext?

        What are some limitations?

        Does it support 64-bit OS?

        Thanks for the email and news, I'm always interested in new developments.

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 1, 2010
          Hi Thomas,

          Thanks for your interest in HyperLens!

          HyperLens works smoothly with Windows 7 in both Shaped Lens/Full-screen
          modes, and has some unique features which might suit some special visual
          needs:

          1. Graphic detail enhancing technologies, which enable you to clearly
          view the dim graphic/video details hidden in the dark areas that
          normally very hard to be seen. Such as underexposed pictures and video
          monitoring in night light. (You can simply Ctrl + Alt + Mouse Wheel to
          lighten the dimmed screen display, or use Ctrl + Shift + R to reset it.)

          2. Real-time sharpening filters (Sharpen and Edge Enhance), to sharpen
          the blurred display contents.

          3. Full mouse cursor enhancements (Size, Color and Opacity), now
          supports mouse cursor size up to 128 x 128 pixels.

          4. Realistic click highlighting effects (Size, Color and Intensity).

          5. Anti-glare texture filters. Specially designed to improve the visual
          comfort of all kinds of reading, viewing and editing experiences.

          For more detailed information about HyperLens, please visit the product
          page at:
          http://www.visionsuit.com/index.html

          Hope you will like it!

          Best regards,
          Tony

          --- In magnifiers@yahoogroups.com, Thomas Morgan <tommorgan85@...>
          wrote:

          > How does it compare to the free windows 7 built in full screen
          magnifier?

          > How does it compare to Zoomtext?
          >
          > What are some limitations?
          >
          > Does it support 64-bit OS?
          >
          > Thanks for the email and news, I'm always interested in new
          developments.

        • Thomas Morgan
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 1, 2010
            Thanks for your reply,

            I am very interested in your product, but i do have a few specific questions.
            Does it work in 64-bit windows 7?
            How does it compare to zoomtext?
            Does it use font smoothing?
            How does the font smoothing compare to zoomtext?

            What about frames per second? Does it synch to whatever the Hertz of the monitor is?

            Does it work with Direct draw?

            Is it incompatible with anything?

            hank you

            wrote:

            > How does it compare to the free windows 7 built in full screen
            magnifier?

            > How does it compare to Zoomtext?
            >
            > What are some limitations?
            >
            > Does it support 64-bit OS?
            >
            > Thanks for the email and news, I'm always interested in new
            developments.

          • tonymx08
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 1, 2010
              Hi Thomas,

              HyperLens is actually very different than ZoomText, besides the unique features mentioned in the previous post, it is lightweight (5.27 MB only), it is cheaper ($89.95 only). Here I am just going to tell the folks that now there is another more affordable alternative for screen magnification. If interested it is indeed worth having a try!

              HyperLens works well with 64-bit Windows 7, performs very smooth screen magnification even rotation, and displays the lens through DirectDraw hardware overlay surface in the enhanced mode.

              But if you are really interested in HyperLens, the best way to know how it works is to have a try, you can get the 30-day Free Trial at the product page:
              http://www.visionsuit.com/index.html

              Since it is very lightweight (5.27 MB), you can evaluate it in minutes. Hope you will be delighted by it and enjoy using it!