Zoomtext 9.11 demo in german

  • Frank Siedlaczek
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2009
      Hello everybody!

      Does anyone know where I can download a copy of the file zt911deu_tv.exe ?
      It's the german version of the ZT 9.11 trial version. I once had it on
      my computer but I cannot find it anymore.

      Any help is very much appreciated.

      And yes, I know there are newer versions and trials available. But I am
      looking for this exact version because it really worked well with my
      older graphics hardware.

      Thanks for you help!

      Frank