SeaMonkey & FireFox with ZoomText 7.11

  • John Cunniff
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 12, 2009
      *Hello, Everybody,

      I would like to inform you that I am using ZoomText 7.11; I have
      upgraded my two programs, one is FireFox 3.5.4 and SeaMonkey 2.0. Both
      won't let ZoomText 7.11 to follow the cursor. Like for example, if I am
      in Mail & Newsgroups, clicking on "Write Msg" then, types in To, Subject
      and Body and I won't see what I'm typing. In both SeaMonkey & FireFox,
      if I go to a location area, I type a long web address, like my
      transportation's service provider, I can't see what I typed after the
      cursor moved out of my screen's way. Other things, when I am on
      Facebook, I even can't see what I'm commenting, what's on your mind
      boxes, etc. But the good news for you. In Internet Explorer, old version
      of SeaMonkey (1.1.x), they worked beautifully with ZoomText 7.11 so,
      that is NOT the problem with ZoomText, but the problem is with a newer
      e-mail & browser's compatibility issues.

      Can anyone suggest me for this solution?

      Please let me know.

      Thank you.

      Good night as I'm extremely tired due of long day...

      Johnny :)
      *

      --
      John Cunniff
      List owns:

    • Frank Siedlaczek
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 15, 2009
        John Cunniff schrieb:
        > won't let ZoomText 7.11 to follow the cursor

        Hi, Johnny!

        Have you tried Caret-detecting Thunderbird's and Firefox's cursors? Does
        ZT7.11 find anything trackable?

        Greetz
        Frank