Re: [magnifiers]

  • Karey Carbaugh
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 4, 2009
      Thsnks Bruce,

      This is a great solution, and much simpler than the one I suggested.  Unfortunately, when I tried to read your message using the Speak-It tool, I got the Sounds of Silence.  I think I've tried this tool before, and never was able to consistantly et it to work.  I'm running ZT9.0 at home and ZT 9.18 at work.  I'll try this at work next week, but could not get it to work in a message with ZT 8.0.

      Thanks for the suggestion.

      Thank you,
      Have a Great Day!

      Karey Carbaugh

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 4, 2009
        Check the Hotkey setting for your version of ZT, I'm running ZT9.0,
        there might also be a "Read Selected Text" setting/hotkey.

        Keep Shooting!
        BruceHP@(*).com