urgent info needed.

  • Paul Downey
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2009
      My Dear friends at magnifiers.About a month ago I was introduced to the
      jordy head worn magnifier. I cannot wear it because of the pressure it puts
      on my head. Gives me headaches in just a few minutes. There is another
      device similar to the jordy but I have lost my bookmark files and have
      looked hours for this device. The best description of it is like a solid
      sunglass material in a frame covering both eyes. I believe it was titled
      distant and close viewer having the same type controls as the jordy. Buy I
      think it will be much lighter and easier to wear. If you are famiielie with
      a device I will really appreciate you sending me any info on it or any
      device like it will be gatly appreciated.

      Regards, Paul Downey pdowney2@...