working with SAP and Zoomtext

  • Piet A. Zuidam
    Message 1 of 4 , May 26, 2009
      Dear all,
      Recently the company I work for changes its ERP programm from Enterprise 1
      to SAP. And there my problem started. On my computer both at work as well as
      at home I work with Zoomtext 9.1. However, Zoomtext does not support SAP and
      the otherway around SAP does not see Zoomtext as a valid partner. In other
      words there is no communication between both programms. That makes my job as
      material planner rather complicated.
      I already tried to contact AI Square, being the producer of Zoomtext, but
      they did not react up until now. And my contacts with SAP did not work out
      very well. Now I hope to find a solution within this forum.
      Looking forward to hear from you.
      Best regards,
      Piet Zuidam,

    • Verhoeven, Peter
      Message 2 of 4 , May 26, 2009
        Hi Piet,

        At
        http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005/helpdata/fr/af/94c0417546cd17e100000
        00a155106/content.htm SAP recommend Magic 9 or ZoomText 8.1 to use with
        teh SAP environment.

        Can you give us more details or examples of ZoomText not properly work
        with SAP?

        Regards Peter Verhoeven
        http://www.magnifiers.org (Magnifiers Home)

        > Dear all,
        > Recently the company I work for changes its ERP programm from
        > Enterprise 1 to SAP. And there my problem started. On my
        > computer both at work as well as at home I work with Zoomtext
        > 9.1. However, Zoomtext does not support SAP and the otherway
        > around SAP does not see Zoomtext as a valid partner. In other
        > words there is no communication between both programms. That
        > makes my job as material planner rather complicated.
        > I already tried to contact AI Square, being the producer of
        > Zoomtext, but they did not react up until now. And my
        > contacts with SAP did not work out very well. Now I hope to
        > find a solution within this forum.
        > Looking forward to hear from you.
        > Best regards,
        > Piet Zuidam,

        This message and attachment(s) are intended solely for use by the addressee and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law.

        If you are not the intended recipient or agent thereof responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.

        If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone and with a 'reply' message.

        Thank you for your co-operation.
        Message 3 of 4 , May 27, 2009
          Hoi Piet,

          Did you already try iZoom v3.1-beta? My results were amazing and
          support is responsive. This is a new full screen magnifier, which you
          can download from http://www.issist1.com I hope that it supports SAP
          better than ZT. Please add your findings to this thread.

          Succes!
          Bas

          On Tue, May 26, 2009 at 10:09 PM, Piet A. Zuidam <pietaz@...> wrote:

          > Dear all,
          > Recently the company I work for changes its ERP programm from Enterprise 1
          > to SAP. And there my problem started. On my computer both at work as well as
          > at home I work with Zoomtext 9.1. However, Zoomtext does not support SAP and
          > the otherway around SAP does not see Zoomtext as a valid partner. In other
          > words there is no communication between both programms. That makes my job as
          > material planner rather complicated.
          > I already tried to contact AI Square, being the producer of Zoomtext, but
          > they did not react up until now. And my contacts with SAP did not work out
          > very well. Now I hope to find a solution within this forum.
          > Looking forward to hear from you.
          > Best regards,
          > Piet Zuidam,

          Bas Cancrinus
          Mobile: +31 (0)6 50 24 57 56
        • Piet A. Zuidam
          Message 4 of 4 , May 27, 2009
            Thanks Bas. I will contact our IT department tomorrow when I am back in the
            office. I will keep you informed.
            Regards,
            Piet Zuidam

            can download from http://www.issist1 <http://www.issist1.com> com. I hope

            On Tue, May 26, 2009 at 10:09 PM, Piet A. Zuidam <pietaz@planet.
            <mailto:pietaz%40planet.nl> nl> wrote:

            > Dear all,
            > Recently the company I work for changes its ERP programm from Enterprise 1
            > to SAP. And there my problem started. On my computer both at work as well
            as
            > at home I work with Zoomtext 9.1. However, Zoomtext does not support SAP
            and
            > the otherway around SAP does not see Zoomtext as a valid partner. In other
            > words there is no communication between both programms. That makes my job
            as
            > material planner rather complicated.
            > I already tried to contact AI Square, being the producer of Zoomtext, but
            > they did not react up until now. And my contacts with SAP did not work out
            > very well. Now I hope to find a solution within this forum.
            > Looking forward to hear from you.
            > Best regards,
            > Piet Zuidam,

            Bas Cancrinus