Kensington question

  • James H.
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2009
      To anyone who has used the Kensington Trackball; Have you used the Scroll Ring? How does it work? Do you twist it or press on the side you want to view? Does it work like tilting a tiltable-scroll wheel? Does this give you horizontal scroll as well as the normal vertical?
      I need to buy something like that to help my poor hand swing back and forth all the time!
      .Jim H.
      PS See message on iZoom also! Will it help sometimes?