Re: [magnifiers] iPod Solutions?

  • Pete Nalda
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 4, 2009
      Did you folks Know about the Accessible Ipod Nano (4th Generation)? It Uses your computer accessibility settings to read menues, and also has adjustable fonts. The menu reading is actually composed of sound files that are transferred to the ipod upon syncing. Works with Both windows and Mac.

      HTH

      "Egun On, Lagunak" (Basque for G'day Mates)
      Pete Nalda

      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 4, 2009
        After all my researching etc., I found the same solution. I received my Nano
        4th generation and imported all my songs (after enabling "spoken menus") and
        it works fantastic. I can even see the screen using my cctv. But best of
        all, the menu commands are spoken and I find it easy to use. I am having a blast
        and now wish I had purchased the 16GB instead of the 8GB. But remember, it
        is only the "Nano 4th generation" that has the spoken menu accessibility.
        Catherine (Rockin' in Florida now with a Nano)