Re: [magnifiers] iPod Question Clarified

  • Haverp@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 28, 2009
      Its actually selling by many vendors for about $290.

      In a message dated 1/28/2009 11:44:25 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
      cbblob@... writes:

      looked at the Victor Reader, but it is almost $400...

      steps!
      cemailfooterNO62)

    • Chris Legg
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 28, 2009
        It might look complicated but it's actually fairly simple, I can
        instruct you over skype or MSN if you like. I've done it plenty of times
        before.
        Chris