iPod Question Clarified

  • cbblob@cs.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 28, 2009
      Hi everyone: Thanks for all the input. I am still searching and I guess
      basically what I need is some sort of "text-to-speech" software that I can load
      onto my ipod so instead of reading the screen, the screen will read out the
      menu commands and I can click when I get the desired command I am looking for. I
      looked at the Victor Reader, but it is almost $400...a little too much for my
      budget. Rockbox looks way too complicated for me. Any other ideas?
      Catherine

    • Haverp@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 28, 2009
        Its actually selling by many vendors for about $290.

        In a message dated 1/28/2009 11:44:25 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
        cbblob@... writes:

        looked at the Victor Reader, but it is almost $400...

        steps!
        cemailfooterNO62)

      • Chris Legg
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 28, 2009
          It might look complicated but it's actually fairly simple, I can
          instruct you over skype or MSN if you like. I've done it plenty of times
          before.
          Chris