free online maggnifier at http://www.itzooms.com/

  • william keates
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 27, 2008
      free online maggnifier at http://www.itzooms.com/

      The Charity of which i am Chairman has used the cd and usb versions of Lightning with great acceptance by pupils

      This free unlimited version up to 6x works speedily and well

      William Keates
    • cazbow2006
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 23, 2009
        hi there.
        i think this solftware good so thanks and it works on my vista laptop
        gald i log on here today wow!!!
        take care
        caroline