Fw: [DBL] Gateway

  • lesliepeterson@juno.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 2000
      Leslie Peterson; 5505 Bryant Ave. So.; Minneapolis Minnesota 55419 USA
      EMAIL: lesliepeterson@...
      TELETYPE:612-823-2631; TELEPHONE:800-627-3529 (relay: type <=> phone)

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 5, 2000

        The latest NVIDIA driver can be downloaded from www.nvidia.com, but
        LP-Windows is also not compatible with the latest driver release.
        LP-Windows does not crash on that release, but does not show gif images and
        icons on the system tray.