Magic Lens Max 4.2 Released!

  • tonymx08
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 17 11:01 AM
      Hello Everyone,

      I am pleased to announce that Magic Lens Max 4.2 has been released!
      VisionSuit Software is always trying the best to suit your visual
      needs better!

      Magic Lens Max smoothly generates real-time enhanced and sharp visual
      effects, with Magic Lens Max you can magnify, rotate, lighten,
      sharpen and capture any area of the screen display, even in a full-
      screen mode.

      What's New in Version 4.2:

      . Locked mode improved to capture layered windows and mouse cursor
      from outside the lens. In this way you can view any transparent
      windows (including any desktop Widgets, Vista Gadgets, and balloon
      hints, etc.) in the lens
      . Click the tray icon to Show/Hide the lens, and double-click it to
      Minimize/Restore the main window. Now the latter operation will not
      result in the former
      . When main window is to be closed, minimize it to tray instead of
      exiting the application
      . When program started, the options to Minimize Main Window to Tray
      and to Display Lens are now available
      . Improved Capture to File dialog with resizable window

      The free trial version of Magic Lens Max 4.2 (File Size: 3.43 MB) can
      be downloaded at:
      http://www.visionsuit.com/MagicLensMaxSetup.exe
      or
      http://www.visionsuit.com/MagicLensMaxSetup.zip

      For more information about Magic Lens Max 4.2, please visit the
      website at:
      http://www.visionsuit.com

      Thanks for your attention!