Free Accessible PDF program

  • Verhoeven, Peter
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2008

      ClaroRead has released an open source Accessible PDF program.
      If you have problems accessing PDF files with Adobe Acrobat this is
      realy a good solution.

      I hope they add OCR in the future so we also can read scanned images.

      Read my review on Accessible PDF at:
      http://magnifiers.org/news.php?action=fullnews&id=328

      Peter Verhoeven
      Magnifiers.org

      This message and attachment(s) are intended solely for use by the addressee and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law.

      If you are not the intended recipient or agent thereof responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.

      If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone and with a 'reply' message.

      Thank you for your co-operation.