Survey on Assistive Technology

  • liamgmartin
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 10, 2008
      Hello everyone,

      I'm a disabled student working at the University of Wisconsin and the
      group I am working with finished a survey about the prepurchase
      process for assistive technology. We are looking for anyone who uses
      assistive technology to fill out the survey. I thought this board
      could be a great place to recruit people to take the survey.

      Specifically, we are interested in: (a) how users receive or find
      information regarding AT before a purchase and their level of
      participation in and satisfaction with the process (b) who is involved
      in the AT purchase decision, and (c) primary funding sources of AT.

      Thank you for your time and your participation in this survey. If you
      have any questions or comments, or would like any information about
      the Midwest Alliance, please contact Liam Martin at liamgmartin@....

      Link to survey:
      https://websurvey.wisc.edu/survey/TakeSurvey.asp?Sur_Prev=1&PageNumber=1&SurveyID=mKLmp4404nl6185
    • Ma Mi Mo
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 11, 2008
        Hello!
        I am training a vis. imp. employee and wanted to ask if anyone has an
        Idea how to change the size of the header lines (To, CC, BCC, ... ) in
        Outlook XP.
        Does anyone has a nice tutorial for using Outlook with keyboard
        shortcuts?

        If so, I would be thankfull if you could send it to me!

        Have a nice day!

        Martin
      • Stan Dyser
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 12, 2008
          Martin,

          To change the style of text and other elements in a view:

          1. On the View menu, point to Arrange By, and then click Custom.
          2. Click Other Settings.
          3. Select the options you want, and then click OK

          For a list of keyboard commands open Help and type in: Keyboard shortcuts for Outlook

          Stan