Has anyone evaluated "Talking ToolBox" screen reader/magnifier for Windows, by a firm called "Marvel Soft"? Thanks...need feedback, as the $75 got interest of some of my low-vision/blind computer-using friends....

  • Richard
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 23, 2008
      Has anyone evaluated "Talking ToolBox" screen reader/magnifier for Windows, by a firm called "Marvel Soft"? Thanks...need feedback, as the $75 got interest of some of my low-vision/blind computer-using friends....

      http://www.braillebookstore.com/view.php?C=Talking+Toolbox+for+Windows

      Thanks in advance for considering this information...

      Richard in S.W. Louisiana

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 24, 2008
        Hi Richard,

        No, I never evaluate it, because there is no evaluation version available.
        It also seems not to include magnification, only some talking applications.
        http://www.braillebookstore.com/view.php?C=Talking+Toolbox+for+Windows

        It does not seems to be a real screen reader.

        Peter Verhoeven
        http://www.magnifier.sorg

        +Windows <http://www.braillebookstore.com/view.php?>