Installing multiple screen magnifiers / screen readers on Vista?

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 4, 2007

      I received feedback, that installing different screen readers and magnifiers
      on the same computer with Windows Vista does not work. I checked with all AT
      vendors and they all seem to respect video driver chaining in Windows Vista.

      Has somebody installed multiple screen readers or screen magnifiers on
      Vista and what are the findings?

      Regards Peter Verhoeven
      magnifiers.org

    • Shawn Warren
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 4, 2007
        This is a problem if a Dolphin's product is installed. I understand they
        are working on it.

        Shawn

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 4, 2007
          Hi Shawn,

          Like all aT companies Also Dolphin claimed they respect native Windows
          Vista video driver chaining, but I shall ask them to comment on this.

          Peter Verhoeven