Re: [magnifiers] DesktopZoom

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 29, 2007
      Not that I'm aware of. Perhaps we can help you; what's your question?

      - Bas

      --
      Bas Cancrinus - freelance Java-consultant
      Mobile: +31 (0)6 50 24 57 56

      Cancrinus ICT - www.canict.com

    • Gary Hale
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 29, 2007
        Hi Bas,

        I've been away from the computer all day, but thanks for responding.

        I asked about a Help file or FAQ page in case I overlooked it. I usually
        like to read a little bit about a new program. I have no more specific
        questions right now--but I'll probably have some after I play with the
        program a while. It's good to know that I can ask on this list.

        So far, I like the DesktopZoom a lot.

        Thanks,

        Gary