DesktopZoom

  • Gary Hale
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 29, 2007
      Hi all,

      Is there a Help file or FAQ page for DesktopZoom 2.1?

      Thanks,

      Gary
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 29, 2007
        Not that I'm aware of. Perhaps we can help you; what's your question?

        - Bas

        --
        Bas Cancrinus - freelance Java-consultant
        Mobile: +31 (0)6 50 24 57 56

        Cancrinus ICT - www.canict.com

      • Gary Hale
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 29, 2007
          Hi Bas,

          I've been away from the computer all day, but thanks for responding.

          I asked about a Help file or FAQ page in case I overlooked it. I usually
          like to read a little bit about a new program. I have no more specific
          questions right now--but I'll probably have some after I play with the
          program a while. It's good to know that I can ask on this list.

          So far, I like the DesktopZoom a lot.

          Thanks,

          Gary