iZoom Web - The First Web-based Free Screen Magnifier Reviewed

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2007
      Last month I "played" with the only web-based screen magnifier with speech support on the Internet iZoom Web.
      iZoom Web is a professional screen magnifier and it is free!

      You can find a review of it on magnifiers.org

      Click below for the full story!
      http://magnifiers.org/news.php?action=fullnews&id=284
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2007
        Last month I "played" with the only web-based screen magnifier with speech support in the world iZoom Web.

        You can read my findings in a review on this excelent product.