RE: [magnifiers] Re: iZoom Web very promising

  • Leslie Paul Peterson
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 1, 2007
      Umang, Yes, I did once but the screen changed and caused me confused but I forget to click it again and again. My question: how could I change the color of the full cross lines? I can not see the red on normal screen. I am using the split screen. Leslie-- -----Original Message----- From: magnifiers@yahoogroups.com [mailto:magnifiers@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of veracron Sent: Saturday, June 30, 2007 2:30 PM To: magnifiers@yahoogroups.com Subject: [magnifiers] Re: iZoom Web very promising Leslie, There is a button which says "Click to improve performance". See if that helps. The dial-up, DSL issue doesn't really affect performance. Once iZoom Web starts up it does not need the internet to function. This is only a Beta version and we're still working out the bugs/performance issues. Thanks for your comments. The more feedback we have, the more we can improve the product. Regards, Umang Dua Issist Support --- In magnifiers@yahoogro <mailto:magnifiers%40yahoogroups.com> ups.com, "Leslie Peterson" <lesliepeterson@...> wrote: > > Peter: Yes, it looks good! But I am using 8x. It moves very slow. I guess it is not good for Dial-Up. It might be good for DSL or high speed on the web-based. Zoomtext is still the top. Leslie- - -----Original Message----- From: magnifiers@yahoogro <mailto:magnifiers%40yahoogroups.com> ups.com [mailto:magnifiers@yahoogro <mailto:magnifiers%40yahoogroups.com> ups.com] On Behalf Of Peter Verhoeven Sent: Saturday, June 30, 2007 8:37 AM To: magnifiers@yahoogro <mailto:magnifiers%40yahoogroups.com> ups.com Subject: [magnifiers] iZoom Web very promising Hi, I tried iZoom Web on http://www.issist <http://www.issist <http://www.issist.ca> ca> ca and it realy is a very promising web-based screen magnifier with speech suppot! It realy gives us access on any computer anywhere. Have others tried this great product! It is also good news, that this web-based screen magnifier will remain free! If some performance issues can be solved and some more speech support is given, this is realy a great professional screen magnifier giving millions of people all over the world access to computers and the internet. Please give it a try and tell us what you think about it. Keep in mind that it is beta software, but because it does not install software on your computer, accept a small Internet explorer plugin, there are no risks to give it a try. By giving issist.com your feedback you can help to improve this product. Peter Verhoeven http://www.magnifie <http://www.magnifie <http://www.magnifiers.org> rs.org> rs.org [Non-text portions of this message have been removed] -------------------------------------- ------------- > Letter content was scanned by WinAntiVirus Pro 2007. > No threat detected. > Please visit www.winantivirus.com for more details. > > > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed] > ---------------------------------------------------
      Letter content was scanned by WinAntiVirus Pro 2007.
      No threat detected.
      Please visit www.winantivirus.com for more details.

    • veracron
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 2, 2007
        Leslie,

        Try now. There should be options for blue and green crosses as well.
        We're working on a system so that the user can customize their own
        colors instead of just using colors predefined by us. Additionally,
        you'll soon be able to store your preferences such as color, zoom
        level etc. on our servers. That way you don't have to re-enter them
        every time you start iZoom and best of all, it'll remember the
        preferences no matter which computer you use.

        Regards,
        Umang Dua
        Issist Support

        --- In magnifiers@yahoogroups.com, "Leslie Paul Peterson"