Re: iZoom Web very promising

  • veracron
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 30, 2007
      Leslie,

      There is a button which says "Click to improve performance". See if
      that helps. The dial-up, DSL issue doesn't really affect performance.
      Once iZoom Web starts up it does not need the internet to function.
      This is only a Beta version and we're still working out the
      bugs/performance issues. Thanks for your comments. The more feedback
      we have, the more we can improve the product.

      Regards,
      Umang Dua
      Issist Support

      --- In magnifiers@yahoogroups.com, "Leslie Peterson"
      <lesliepeterson@...> wrote:

      > Peter: Yes, it looks good! But I am using 8x. It moves very
      slow. I guess it is not good for Dial-Up. It might be good for DSL
      or high speed on the web-based. Zoomtext is still the top. Leslie-
      - -----Original Message----- From: magnifiers@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 2, 2007
          Leslie,

          Try now. There should be options for blue and green crosses as well.
          We're working on a system so that the user can customize their own
          colors instead of just using colors predefined by us. Additionally,
          you'll soon be able to store your preferences such as color, zoom
          level etc. on our servers. That way you don't have to re-enter them
          every time you start iZoom and best of all, it'll remember the
          preferences no matter which computer you use.

          Regards,
          Umang Dua
          Issist Support

          --- In magnifiers@yahoogroups.com, "Leslie Paul Peterson"