iZoom Web Crash solved

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2007

      Thanks to issist.com!
      The crash in iZoom Web was caused by trying to change color depth.

      iZoom Web now uses your color depth setting and I hope most of you will give
      it a try and give issist.com your feedback.

      This kind of solution can give us access to much more computers any time any
      place!

      Peter Verhoeven
      magnifiers.org