Re: [magnifiers] Firefox 2 & Zoomtext 8.1

  • Frank Siedlaczek
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 25, 2007
      Russ wrote:

      > Given that Zoomtext 8.1 works with Firefox 1.5 I would simply like to know
      > if it works with Firefox 2.

      Hi, Russ!

      I know it is a bit of a hassle, but why not try it out? If you are not
      satisfied, you can always uninstall FF2 and reinstall FF1.5.

      And please keep us posted about the results.

      Greetings
      Frank
    • Thomas Morgan
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 25, 2007
        Are you using zoomtext with speech or just the magnifier?

        Russ <green.russell@...> wrote: Hi Tony

        I have been using Zoomtext 8.1 with Firefox 1.5 for several years without
        any problem. It is a failure of Zoomtext if it does not work with any well
        behaved Windows app. I should not need to pay for an expensive upgrade to
        Zoomtext in order to use standard Windows apps on Windows XP.

        Given that Zoomtext 8.1 works with Firefox 1.5 I would simply like to know
        if it works with Firefox 2.

        Russ

        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 25, 2007
          Hi Thomas

          I use both mag and speech. I do not use doc reader, I highlight and press
          ctrl-alt-shift for speech.

          Russ