Zoomtext 9.1 for Vista

  • snloohoo
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25 8:03 PM
      Hi All,

      I have downloaded the Zoomtext 9.1 beta program from Aisquared and am
      having a frustrating time with it. When I try to use it on the
      internet when in magnified mode the mouse pointer goes crazy and the
      screen just flies all over the place. It gets to the point where I
      have to shut down my computer because I can't do anything. Also I
      can't seem to figure out how to get Zoomtext to read an internet page.
      How do I do this?

      Any information anyone can give me on Zoomtext 9.1 I would greatly
      appreciate.

      Thanks
      Sue