Re: WHAT KIND OF MAGNIFERS

  • cazbow2006
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 1 9:18 AM
      hi katie

      hope your well!

      witch one of thse program do you like bested

      ZoomText with speech (use full screen magnifier) and the speech to
      read
      I also use MAGic and JAWS.

      did you buy all 3 of these solftware and witch one do you find the
      bested?

      i brought jaws and i cannot use it on my new pc so i am planning on
      selling it

      caroline

      --- In magnifiers@yahoogroups.com, "Katey Glass" <kateyglass@...>
      wrote:

      > I use ZoomText with speech (use full screen magnifier) and the
      speech to read long documents. I also use MAGic and JAWS.

    • BruceHP@aol.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 1 5:56 PM
        >>i brought jaws and i cannot use it on my new pc so i am planning on
        selling it<<

        caroline <<

        Why can't you use Jaws with your new PC?
        ---===============
        Keep Shooting!
        BruceHP@...
        =================

        wrote:

        > I use ZoomText with speech (use full screen magnifier) and the
        speech to read long documents. I also use MAGic and JAWS.

        > Katey

        from AOL at AOL.com.
      • Katey Glass
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 1 8:16 PM
          that is what i was wondering.,

          Katey

          wrote:

          > I use ZoomText with speech (use full screen magnifier) and the
          speech to read long documents. I also use MAGic and JAWS.

          > Katey

          from AOL at AOL.com.

          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 2 12:10 AM
            Hello Caroline,

            I'm a happy user of ZoomText v9.0. You can download a free trial version at
            www.aisquared.com. Could you please release your Caps Lock while posting?
            Thanks.

            Kind regards,
            Bas

            --
            Bas Cancrinus - freelance Java-consultant, Mobile: +31 (0)6 50 24 57 56

            Cancrinus ICT - www.canict.com
            Address: Bingerweg 18-D, 2031 AZ Haarlem, The Netherlands
            Phone: +31 (0)23 551 04 50, Fax: +31 (0)23 551 04 51

          • barbara kean
            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 11 6:45 PM
              Hello All,
              I use zoomtext with speech too.I recently got a new flatscreen monitor 22
              inches.
              I need to learn how to make the screen cover all sides when I move the
              pointer.Maybe
              this does not make sense but,when I scroll to the far right,there is all
              empty space on the
              left side.My other monitor was a 19 inch.I never notice empty space
              before...

              Barbie,

              >From: "cazbow2006" <cazbow2006@...>
              >To: magnifiers@yahoogroups.com
              >Subject: [magnifiers] Re: WHAT KIND OF MAGNIFERS
              >Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2007 17:18:09 -0000
              >
              >hi katie
              >
              >hope your well!
              >
              >witch one of thse program do you like bested
              >
              >ZoomText with speech (use full screen magnifier) and the speech to
              >read
              >I also use MAGic and JAWS.
              >
              >did you buy all 3 of these solftware and witch one do you find the
              >bested?
              >
              >i brought jaws and i cannot use it on my new pc so i am planning on
              >selling it
              >
              >caroline
              >

              >--- In magnifiers@yahoogroups.com, "Katey Glass" <kateyglass@...>
              >wrote:
              > >
              > > I use ZoomText with speech (use full screen magnifier) and the
              >speech to read long documents. I also use MAGic and JAWS.
              > >
              > > Katey

              Rates near 39yr lows! $430K Loan for $1,399/mo - Paying Too Much? Calculate
              new payment
              http://www.lowermybills.com/lre/index.jsp?sourceid=lmb-9632-18226&moid=7581