Keystrokes for ZoomText Reader

  • Sid Ordway
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2007
      What is the proper keystrokes to enable the "Reader" in the latest
      version of ZoomText? As a Jaws user, I don't have a clue.

      Thanks, Sid Ordway

      ---
      Respectfully submitted by: Dr. Sidney Ordway JD, Ph.D
      MailTo:docsgo@...
      Phone & FAX: 210-657-0059
    • Katey Glass
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 4, 2007
        To enable App Reader tool via key strokes press:

        Alt + shift + a

        HTH

        Katey